Wednesday, September 5, 2007

MUSTACHED HORSE FOR SALE (REALLY)

I know you folks come to this website for the greatest, awful videos, and I totally respect you for that. However, I've been a part of a public art display for charity and now they are auctioning off the pieces and I really wanted to get the word out about it. What follows is a message I've been passing around about it, and after that, a special bonus video just for you.

Hello, Mr. Walters from Nerfect.com here, and I’m spreading the word about the auctioning off of custom-painted carousel horses which have been part of a public art display in Oak Park, Illinois. Mrs. Walters and I lent our artistic talents in the decoration of one and would love for it to go to a good home, and if we raise some money for the Animal Care League at the same time, we will have done a good job.

Here are the details of the auction. It takes place on Sunday, September 16 at 129 N. Oak Park Avenue in Oak Park, Illinois. Festivities begin at 1pm, and the auction gets underway at 2pm. All the horses will be on display and the whole thing is to raise money for the Animal Care League , so we really need to get folks out and to spread the word.

If you have any questions, please drop me a line via this blog or Nerfect.com, and I’ll try my best to answer it. Thanks for your support.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why are the kids on bikes wearing helmets, but the girls precariously balanced on the handlebars doing acrobatic sh*t aren't?

That's one of those "I want my 2 minutes and 24 seconds back" videos, heh.

I posted the horse auction on Coudal, for what it's worth, and your horse is the only decent one i've seen, milena loves it.

Mr. Walters said...

It seems like this is from that odd period between where kids were allowed to fall down and get hurt being kids, and now where kids sleep with elbow pads.

I'm sorry that you feel like you were cheated a bit, but that is the risk you take when you roll with O.M.S.E. I'll try to make it up to you in the next couple posts.

Thanks for helping to spread the word about the horse auction. We really appreciate it.